My name is Satish Maduri, and I am a marketing professional in Toronto, Canada with an extensive experience in copy/content writing. Aside from writing, I have excellent social media skills and am familiar with SEO and other areas of digital marketing. In 2015, I graduated with two post-graduate diplomas, one in Corporate Communication and Public Relations and the other one in International Business Management, from Fanshawe and Seneca College respectively in Canada. Recently, I worked as a copywriter for IYDC and also as a freelance copy/content writer for SEO Birbal.
What sets me apart from others is that I possess excellent communication and organizational skills along with demonstrated ability to handle many tasks concurrently, derived from successfully managing work and college life simultaneously for more than three years. I am an ambitious and spirited person with a strong determination to succeed. Having said that, I am versatile, open-minded, coachable and a quick learner too, capable of adapting my writing content to different needs of the target audience and buyer persona. Not only do I write crisp copy, but at the same time, I offer tangible business results. As such, I focus more on how your company’s target market will benefit and less on what features your product has. You can be rest assured that my work will be of the highest standard and always within deadlines.
My short-term goal is to secure a full-time copy/content writing or marketing job in Canada with a worthwhile organization while my long-term goal is to work as a senior copy/content writer or marketing manager, either freelance or with a reputable company. I strive to meet my goals by continually being self-motivated and holding a competitive edge. When I am not working, I love travelling, spending quality time with friends and family and also refreshing myself by going for a walk in the park.
I have completed my post-graduate diploma in International Business Management from Seneca College. Previously, I had finished a post-graduate diploma in Corporate Communication and Public Relations from Fanshawe College, complemented by my Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology as well as a post-graduate diploma in Marketing Management. Recently, I also completed a diploma program in advanced digital marketing.
In today’s market, without a solid technical foundation, it’s not realistic to dream of building a successful career in any field. Therefore, I choose Information Technology as my Bachelor’s degree as I wanted to be strong in technical skills along with my writing and communication skills. Then I moved on to Marketing Management as my post-graduate diploma program based on my interest and curiosity to learn the subject. I determined how the marketing process operates and also about real-world case scenarios where different companies have either succeeded or failed in their marketing strategies. After doing this program, I realized that a marketing strategy lies at the core of any successful business and is indispensable in today’s market economy.
I always had the dream of studying abroad and so; I decided to move to Canada for my higher education. Since I had strong writing and communication skills, I got accepted into Fanshawe College in London, Ontario for Corporate Communication and Public Relations program. It was a good choice as I not only learnt writing for the Canadian market but also familiarized myself with digital media skills from highly experienced industry professionals. That gave me a broad educational background to getting myself ready for the Canadian job market. However, as a career-minded individual, I aspired to elevate my business credentials by learning more about the multi-faceted world of international business. Because Seneca College had a strong practical component in addition to theoretical knowledge with a focus on projects and case analysis, I enrolled myself in its International Business Management program. Again, in retrospect, I think it was a right decision as I not only got to learn diverse aspects of international trade but also prepared myself for a managerial position in future with this post-graduate diploma accreditation.
Writing has been my passion since childhood, and I remember winning accolades for my write-ups at school. I have the passion and flair for writing. Not only passion, but I also possess boundless energy and relentlessness to transform my passion into concrete action. During my spare time, I love to meet new people from different backgrounds and cultures while enriching myself by sharing ideas and experiences with them. One of the best traits in me is that I am an effective listener as I try to understand ideas from other perspectives, enabling me to deal with people sensitively and effectively. In my downtime, I enjoy watching new T.V shows and movies on Netflix, listening to some soothing and enthralling music or getting engrossed in reading critically acclaimed novels. By the way, my favourite T.V Show is the recent sci-fi Stranger Things; favourite movie is Shawshank Redemption; favourite song is All of Me by John Legend, and my favourite book is The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill.
Another worthwhile way of spending my free time is to try and network with professionals in my field, attending events and conferences whenever possible. Also, I am constantly hooked on social media applications, especially LinkedIn so that I can expand my professional network and even get in touch with past colleagues and potential employers. I use Facebook to connect with friends, get updates on the latest news and most importantly to promote my community page, ‘Breaking Cultural Barriers,' created with the primary objective of bringing people from different cultures, races, creeds and religions closer and bridging the cultural gap. Aside from these, I use Twitter to post short but thought-provoking quotes, engage in group conversations and form a real-time online social experience.
I am a copy/content writing expert having a strong background in researching, writing and editing compelling content for various forms of communication channels, proven from an extensive hands-on copy/content writing experience. During my tenure, I had worked as a full-time copy/content writer for a digital marketing agency for more than six years. Furthermore, I had worked as a public relations coordinator for Inspiratica Web Services and also as a content developer for Clearoute Inc. Recently, I worked as a full-time copywriter for IYDC and also as a freelance writer for SEO Birbal. Having written for an array of fields such as web articles, blogs, SEO articles, product reviews, marketing collateral, social media content, newsletters, ad copy, media releases, online banners, landing pages, sales letters, corporate profiles and other areas, my work has appeared in leading publications. As a copywriter, I wrote copy for many industries such as marketing, public relations, advertising, lifestyle, technology, travel, consulting, health, real estate and other sectors. While attending school in Canada, I had written for Fanshawe College’s newspaper, The Interrobang.
Whether the objective is to promote a product, build awareness or demonstrate expertise, I always write with one central thing in my mind, and that is the client's agenda. Having said that, what I mean is while I have my own voice, it is crucial for me as a copy/content writer to adapt my writing style and tone, depending on the consumer profile and needs of the end-user target audience. Mostly, the job role of a copy/content writer involves a combination of writing, editing, social media, graphic design, SEO and other digital marketing/advertising aspects, and my experience and accomplishments reaffirm the diversity of my skill set. Very often, I had to work closely across cross-functional teams, and I managed to coordinate successfully and deliver appropriate content supporting external clients as well as internal marketing efforts. You can access some of my writing samples on the portfolio section of this website.
This is a published article about my personal experiences in Canada as an international student, written for Fanshawe College’s newspaper, The Interrobang
This is a published article about the responsibility that comes along with the power of using social media, written for Fanshawe College’s newspaper, The Interrobang.
This is a published article about the power and importance of self-expression, written for Fanshawe College’s newspaper, The Interrobang
This is a published article about striking a balance between being independent and interdependent, written for Fanshawe College’s newspaper, The Interrobang
This is a published article about how we can turn negative emotions to something positive, written for Fanshawe College’s newspaper, The Interrobang
This is a published article about the significance of evolving and adapting to cultural changes, written for the magazine, The Education Post
This is a published article about the significance of holistic and inclusive education, written for the magazine, The Education Post.
HEALTH BLOG ARTICLES:
This is a blog written about how to combat and deal positively with stress
This is a blog written to give readers tips on improving their immune system
This is a blog written for informing readers about the ways to keep their brain fit and prevent dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
This is a blog written about optimizing eight hours work day and having a work/life balance.
TECH BLOG ARTICLES:
This is a blog written about how Google Chrome is used to stay ahead of hijackers.
This is a blog written about protecting your computer from a ransomware software called cryptolocker.
This is a blog written to alert customers about the risks of using Linksys routers
This is a blog written for informing readers about the risks of using Windows XP and presenting alternative solutions
This is a blog written to alert IT companies about the risks of outsourcing, which is linked with data theft.
This is a profile written for Fanshawe College
This is a company profile written for the digital marketing agency, Inspiratica Web Services https://satishprportfolio.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/inspiratica-services-profile.pdf
This is a media release written as part of a graded assignment while studying Corporate Communication and Public Relations at Fanshawe College
This is a media advisory written as part of a graded assignment while studying Corporate Communication and Public Relations at Fanshawe College
CASE STUDY AND COMMUNICATION PLANS:
This is a case study about crisis management with two examples, one of a well-managed crisis by Taco Bell and the other of a poorly managed crisis by HMV.
This is a crisis communication plan done as part of a group project for Witman Fleet, a national bus charter company.
This is a situational analysis done as part of a group project to create a strategic communication plan for a charity named Youth Mental Health Centre of London.
Dear readers, welcome to my blog. I’m Satish Maduri, a professional copy/content writer, who’s a fun-loving person by nature but at the same time possesses a sense of depth in thinking. I would like to use this blog as a means to express my insights into everyday contemporary living and life, offering a refreshing attitude of positivity and an opportunity for self-reflection. You will find practical solutions to everyday problems affecting each one of us, helping you navigate through the contemporary chaos holding you back from making the most out of your life.
We most welcome the people who are willing join me in such a noble & intellectual profession in education & consulting domain. If you are working or retired professors, consultants, related to management, education industry, NRI then you can email your profile to us. You must be min 30 years old, PG & min 5 years of works experience with very good English written communication.
1. We do not commit any % of marks / grade /ranking in Dissertation written by us. Neither we are responsible for loss nor profit occurred by using our services. Purpose of our services to provide guidance/consultancy to studies & project and not to promote or provide copied work. After receiving project from us, student should read & understand the project/ assignment etc . We do write Dissertation best of our knowledge, resources & time. We will not be responsible for difference in views, opinion of your project guide or anyone else. You can do alteration in project the from your end if require.
2. We should receive Guidelines, information, data or any other inputs on time & at a time if require from you. We accept all inputs in soft copy format only.
3. We will prepare Dissertation based on guidelines, instruction given by you, any amount paid by you will not be refundable under any circumstances. Any data if required to outsource or buy will be charged extra, we will intimate you cost for same at beginning only. Any dispute or argument will at Thane (Maharashtra- India) Jurisdiction only. Any dispute if discussed or addressed on any other platform/media/medium and then we will prosecutes /appeal against you for loss of our image, name or brand.
4. Delay in project /assignment may happen because of health, natural calamities, social disorder, low & order situation etc or any other issues beyond our control. In such cases will refund proportionate logical amount to you. We will not refund for part/amount of work of Dissertation done . We do not undertake any Dissertation on urgent basis or even any correction / rework also will take considerable time.
5. Face to face meeting, telephonic communication will be by appointment only. We will not be responsible to attained calls/meeting without appointment. Need to all communication by email & in short, to the point only. We do not consider any communication done verbally. Face-to face or skype meeting will have fees of Rs.1500/-
6. Delay in project /assignment may happen because of health, natural calamities, social disorder, low & order situation etc or any other issues beyond our control. In such cases will refund proportionate logical amount to you. We will not refund for part/amount of work of Dissertation done. We do not undertake any Dissertation on urgent basis or even any correction / rework also will take considerable time.
7. We do not provide any kind of printing & hard copy or CD production of Dissertation. We provide only softcopy by email. We will not communicate with your friend, relative etc, only direct student must be in communication to avoid communication gap.
8. After receiving Dissertation from us, you should you read & understand it before sending it university If any correction /changes/modification required then please let us know. You should not share it with any one or should not post on online websites. Sharing of unique Dissertation prepared for you may be misused by someone else. Do not leave soft copy at printing / copy center while taking print outs. Many printing centers are copying projects & selling it to others.